Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Flights

Step 3: This morning I confirmed the dog on two portions of my flight: LA to Miami, and my return Miami to LA on American Airlines. It was not hard to do and they gave me a confirmation number for each segment.
Back to the APHIS documents...
When I picked up the APHIS document, #7001, they also gave me a receipt that I had to deliver to my veterinarian along with the APHIS form 7001, to show that he had received the form. The veterinarian's office is then supposed to fax that receipt back to the APHIS office. I delivered it to the office that afternoon (Whew! So much driving!) and now I have to call them this morning and check to make sure that they did indeed fax it back.
Today I am also going to the Brazilian consulate office here in LA to pick up my own (human) visa to enter the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment